Posted by on February 9, 2017

You will need a referral for allergy testing.  You can arrange this through your family physician or nurse practitioner.  If you do not have an attending physician, you have to see a physician (consultant, walk-in physician) to be referred.

Our office will contact you to set up a date for testing once the referral is received.


Be the first to comment.

Leave a Reply